TRANSMOBIL TM Installation Carrier
A compact universal machine – transport and handling of palletized building material and vacuum installation all in one. With a dead weight of approx. 1,600 kg (3525 Ibs) only, transportation is done easily with a standard trailer. The powerful vacuum laying unit allows the immediate installation of heavy construction elements – effortless and without physical strain.
The lifting unit is equipped with 2 fork tines. Working length 1,090 mm (43”), horizontally adjustable. Lifting height of the lifting unit 340 mm (131/2”), lifting capacity 1,500 kg (3,300 Ibs).
For maximum pallet-width of 1,300 mm (51”).
Dimensions: Overall width 1,910 mm (75”). Total height in transporting position 2,280 mm (90”). Total length in transporting position 2,300 mm (91”).
We offer two models:
TM-150-D-A-XL: with sound insulated Hatz Silent Pack diesel engine.
TM-150-D-A-SILENT-XL: with sound insulated Hatz Silent Pack diesel engine with additional soundproofing measures. Noise emission < 80 dB.
Both models are equipped with electronic, fully automatic boom alignment – makes work even quicker and particularly user-friendly. Positioning of laying elements without physical effort.
- Mostly kerb stones are installed one one side of the road, whilst on the other side vehicles are still allowed to drive. Knuckle boom jib with „SAFESTOP“ never reaches into the traffic area!
- Robust vacuum lifting unit 150 kg (330 Ibs) capacity HE-150 and Operating valve unit BE-Sprint-2, can be taken off the unit by quick release connections, for example during the night (protection against vandalism).
- The mast of the vacuum laying unit can be adjusted precisely vertically to allow positioning of the lifting unit light as a feather alongside the perfectly horizontal jib. Adjustment approx. +/- 5 degree sideways, +/- 10 degree in driving direction.
- Compact transportation measurements. The jib is lowered down without manual power via a hydraulic cylinder.
- Quick and simple locking of both knuckle boom links by operating just one lever.
- Hour meter and ignition switch (safeguard in regards of insurance).
- Robust, powerful rubber crawler track – thus the TRANSMOBIL TM maneuvers well and unfailing even on rough terrain. Travel speed approx. 2,2 km/h (1,4 mph).
- Driven by powerful vacuum turbine, also lifts porous materials.
- With more poweful lifting hose unit, proper suction plate etc. and platform for counterweight TM-GGP upgradeable to 200 kg (440 Ibs) lifting capacity when fully extended and up to 250 kg (550 Ibs) at reduced outreach of 500 mm (19½ inch).
- New: With reinforced boom, 250 kg (550 Ibs) payload is possible at full extension. (only art. no. 52220015 and 52220016).
|Type||Order no.||Description||Working Load Limit/WLL (lbs)||Payload (lbs)||Weight Dead Weight (lbs)||Type of Drive Diesel Engine (kW)||Load Extension (in)|
|TM-150-D-A-XL||52220015||Expected to be available as of 3nd quarter 2023||331-551||3307||3516||9,6||118,11|
|TM-150-D-A-SILENT-XL||52220016||Expected to be available as of 3nd quarter 2023||331-551||3307||3770||9,6||118,11|
|Type||Order no.||Description||Payload (lbs)||Weight Dead Weight (lbs)|
|TM-GGP||42220070||Essential add-on once the lifting capacity exceeds 150 kg (330 Ibs). Installation material, such as kerb stones serve as counterweight.||551||20|