Hydraulic Installation Clamp HVZ-UNI-II
The new HVZ-UNI-II is more universal in use, more robust in design and more easy to adjust
this device incorporates the experience of
2 decades in mechanical installation.
It can be used in conjunction with the laying machine VM-301/401/203/204 as well as other carriers which provide two hydraulic circuits to operate the clamp. The main and side clamps are controlled directly from the carrier.
- Setting off the main and side clamping width made simple and easy without tools by using scale pointers.
- The side clamping arms swing up completely in order to allow laying close to a wall sideways without any gap.
- The powerful side clamp achieves easy shifting of pavers into the running bond.
- Gripping depths and height of the support wheels can be adjusted without tools easy and quickly.
- Pushing-off technology ADV guarantees installation complying with the regulations: During the laying process the individual pavers creep apart by approx. 0.5 – 1 mm (in addition to the spacer bars). This joint distance must not be eliminated by hammering!
- Because the pavers can not rock during the laying process, time consuming readjustment is avoided.
- Pushing off device ADV as a standard
- feature integrated.
- 2 C-Profiles 860 mm long and 10 Positioning Adapters to shift pavers by 100 mm.
- Low deadweight.
- Main gripping width can be set much more easily via a spindle with integrated spring assembly instead of the previous chain centring method.
- Significantly increased displacement force for problem-free movement into the running bond ( 3 x greater than with the HVZ-UNI).
- New suspension – enabling the clamp to hang with less movement.
- Durable surface protection by galvanizing.
|Type||Order no.||Hydraulic Connection Pressure (bar)||Hydraulic Connection Volumetric Flow (l/min)||Hydraulic Connection Backflow Pressure, max (bar)||Weight Dead Weight (kg)||Height Stone/Element (mm)||Opening Width Main Gripper (mm)||Opening Width Side Gripper (mm)||Working Load Limit/WLL (kg)|
|HVZ-UNI-II for VM-301/203/204||51400036||200-320||15-75||20||225||50-160||580-1260||960-1440||400|
|HVZ-UNI-II for VM-401||51400037||200-320||15-75||20||226,5||50-160||580-1260||960-1440||400|
|Type||Order no.||Description||Weight Dead Weight (kg)|
|HVZ-UNI-II-PEA||41400986||Set of PE supports for height adjustment||10,5|