Hydraulic Installation Clamp HVZ-LIGHT
The light and reasonably priced entry-level clamp for mechanical stone laying, also suited to laying large slabs.
With no side clamping. Stone positions that are not interlocked can therefore not be displaced into the stretch bond.
Safe gripping function depending on the condition of the spacers and the quality of the stones. Weight without hydraulic rotator, C-Profiles and suspension.
- 2-position-suspension with springs to lessen the swinging caused by the driving movement.
- Additional chain to move the clamp diagonally enabling easier positioning and a much more precise installation of the blocks.
- Manually operated turning device which locks place after 90°.
- The hydraulic system allows an optimum of movement: Ensures safe gripping of the layer by the main grippers.
- The main gripping width opens to lay down the paving blocks in the laying course.
- Because of its light dead weight, the HVZ-LIGHT is particularly suitable for attachment to mini wheel loaders and mini excavators as well as for VM laying machines.
- For attachment to a carrier, only a hydraulic circuit is required.
- Durable surface protection by galvanizing.
|Type||Order no.||Hydraulic Connection Pressure (bar)||Hydraulic Connection Volumetric Flow (l/min)||Hydraulic Connection Backflow Pressure, max (bar)||Weight Dead Weight (kg)||Weight Operating Weight-min, Excavator (kg)||Height Stone/Element (mm)||Opening Width Main Gripper (mm)||Working Load Limit/WLL (kg)|
|Type||Order no.||Description||Weight Total Weight (kg)|
|Lifting eye for attaching to crane hook||31010004||0,9|