Telescopic Screeding Bucket TAK
Universally suitable for precise preparation of the laying course. Specially designed for mechanical operation.
- Special aluminium profiles – Extremely solid with low-wear and high-tensile alloy which are designed to be fully telescopic and continuously adjustable. With integrated jam system to lock and release the telescopic segments in any desired position.
- Each side equipped with height-adjustable and smooth-running roller units with sliding metal sheets and deflectors.
- No height mismatch at the single telescopic junctions as all profiles are arranged at the same level.
- The skillfull design of the profile and its height of 300 mm (11¾ inch) allows the distribution of lots of material. By universally suitable handling attachment, the TAK can be lifted and transported.
- The bucket filled with screeding material can be picked-up with a wheel loader for accurate discharge.
Scope of supply
|Type||Order no.||Weight Dead Weight (kg)||Height Adjustable Range (mm)||Working Width (mm)|