Telescopic Screeding System TAS-UNI
Universally suitable for precise and flexible screeding of laying courses on both, large and small sites. Comfortable upright working position.
Platform atop the roller unit on which the operator can stand to increase the pressure to the ground when using the TAS-UNI mechanically.
Each side equipped with height adjustable roller units, including screeding rail cleaning wiper as well as material turn-away metal sheet.
- The aluminium profile has been optimized. So the device does neither move upwards when pulled by hand nor when pulled with chains mechanically. In one run a clean and exact screed can be produced.
- The profile was increased in order to be able to move more material when the pre-distribution of the screeding material is very rough.
- Working width up to 6,000 mm (20 feet) by duplicating the profile.
- Special aluminium profiles, consisting of a low wear, high-tensile alloy are designed to be fully telescopic with one another, seamlessly. With integrated jam system to lock the telescopic parts in any desired position.
- All metall parts are galvanized.
- Proper height adjustment can be read from a scale (0 – 25 cm / 0 – 9¾ inch).
- For hand operation the TAS can be easily pulled by means of standard shovels while standing in comfortable upright position.
Scope of supply
|Type||Order no.||Weight Dead Weight (kg)||Height Adjustable Range (mm)||Working Width (mm)|