STONEMAGNET SM-600-GREENLINE Vacuum Lifting Device
Handy, powerful and cordless vacuum lifting device for laying of dense stone slabs, concrete elements, pipes and similar. Can be used with all kinds of lifting equipment.
Specially designed and equipped for heavy duty work on the construction site.
For special purposes, there are different suction plates available, which can be attached to the SM easily.
Can be used with any hoist.
The SM-600 is equipped with 2 vacuum pumps as standard. When handling dense products, only one pump is used. On slightly porous material, or when quick cycle time is required, the second pump can be switched on by the switch.
- Robust and compact main body, with integrated suspension for crane hook and quick change device for the suction plate.
- With integral chain-box and load-securing chain.
- Powered by rechargeable, exchangeable 12 V battery. Power saving control system makes battery lasting for one whole working day. Battery can be exchanged within seconds. Battery charge indicator. Battery charger not included.
- Integral charger socket for charging.
- Durable surface protection by galvanizing.
Scope of supply
|Type||Order no.||Description||Working Load Limit/WLL (kg)||Weight Dead Weight (kg)||Type of Drive electric/Battery (kW)||Working Voltage (V)|
|SM-600-GREENLINE||52720006||Basic device, without suction plate||600||34||0,046/0,093||12|
|SM-600-GREENLINE-POWER||52720007||Basic device, with stronger pump||600||35||0,054/0,108||12|
|SM-600-GREENLINE-POWER-FFS||52720008||Basic device, with stronger pump and remote control||600||35||0,054-0,108||12|
|Type||Order no.||Description||Weight Dead Weight (kg)||Working Voltage (V)||Battery Capacity (Ah)|
|Battery 12V/26Ah||24200008||Spare storage||9,1||12||26|
|LG-220 V/12V||24200152||Battery charging device w/overload protection and charging current limiting. Housing is water and dust-proof|
|SM-BB||42720063||Operating handle also for retrofitting||1,6|
|SM-FFS||42720346||Remote Control for gripping and releasing for SM-600-GREENLINE-POWER. (Retro-fitting available only in the Probst works)||0,43|