Wall Swing Crane AWSK
If special suction plates, such as tiltable suction plates are used, the lifting height can be less.
The static for fixing the crane to the wall has to be checked by the customer.
Such as lifting unit HE, operating valve unit BE, vacuum turbines and different suction plates see page 38 – 45.
- The equal load distribution of the rollers of roller suspension eliminates cocking of the suspension, even when pulled sideways.
- Special bearings of the swinging arm and the use of lightweight aluminium are ensuring easy and smooth operation.
- Special, long lasting rollers.
- Modern design.
- Innovative geometrie of the jib profile.
- Adjustable stops to restrict the the movement along the jib if required.
- Slewing range 180°.
- Optimized height of the jib.
- Measurement from ground level to the suction plate ESP about 0 to 85 mm (0 to 31/4“) when the lifting hose is fully extended, depending on the type of suction plate.
- Thus the complete lift of the hose lifter of 1,500 mm (59“) can be used.
Scope of supply
|Type||Order no.||Load Extension (in)||Angle Pivoting-/Rotation Angle (°Degree)||Weight Dead Weight (lbs)||Working Load Limit/WLL (lbs)|