Concrete Step Handles TSZ
Suitable for handling steps, kerb stones etc. in conjunction with a lifting device.
- Easily adjustable opening width by means of a spring-loaded bolt.
- Considerable inside height. Conical kerb stones are also gripped securely, as the gripper has an inside height of 185 mm thus being able to grip underneath the conical form.
- Lifting eye for attaching to crane hook.
- Automatic release for fully automatic switch-over from “full” to “empty”.
- Exchangeable profiled rubber seals.
- Galvanised finish.
|Type||Order no.||Length of Gripper (mm)||Gripping Range (mm)||Weight Dead Weight (kg)||Inside Height (mm)||Working Load Limit/WLL (kg)|
TSZ-UNI-WB-SQ: Special steelfinger grippers allow for safe installation of roughly-cut ashlar rocks. The steel-finger grippers can be screwed on the clamp (built in or after 2009, order number 53100338) in just a few simple steps.
TSZ-UNI-ET: Fork sleeve with lifting eye and manual turning device, engaging every 90°. Thus the TSZ-UNI can be picked-up with the fork lift truck tines.
Adjustable Height Stop HVA-FTZ/TSZ: for all versions of FTZ-UNI/MAXI/MULTI and TSZ-UNI. Adjustable range TSZ-UNI/MAXI approx. 55 – 140 mm. Adjustable range FTZ-UNI/MAXI-25 and FTZ-UNI/MULTI-15 approx. 120 – 255 mm. FTZ-UNI-50 approx. 55 – 155 mm. FTZ-MAXI-50 approx. 55 – 195 mm.
|Type||Order no.||Description||Gripping Range (mm)|
|Adjustable Height Stop HVA-FTZ/TSZ||43100867||2,5|