Suitable for handling steps, kerb stones etc. in conjunction with a lifting device.
- Easily adjustable opening width by means of a spring-loaded bolt.
- Considerable inside height. Conical kerb stones are also gripped securely, as the gripper has an inside height of 185 mm (7¼ inch) thus being able to grip underneath the conical form.
- Lifting eye for attaching to crane hook.
- Automatic release for fully automatic switch-over from “full” to “empty”.
- Exchangeable profiled rubber seals.
- Galvanised finish.
|Type||Order no.||Working Load Limit/WLL (kg)||Weight Dead Weight (kg)||Gripping Range (mm)||Length of Gripper (mm)||Inside Height (mm)|
TSZ-UNI-WB-SQ: Special steelfinger grippers allow for safe installation of roughly-cut ashlar rocks. The steel-finger grippers can be screwed on the clamp in just a few simple steps for (all TSZ-UNI built in or after 2009, order number 53100338).
TSZ-UNI-ET: Fork sleeve with lifting eye and manual turning device, engaging every 90°. Thus the TSZ-UNI can be picked-up with the fork lift truck tines.
Adjustable Height Stop HVA-FTZ/TSZ: for all versions of FTZ-UNI/MAXI/MULTI and TSZ-UNI. Adjustable range TSZ-UNI/MAXI approx. 55 – 140 mm (2¼ – 5½ inch). Adjustable range FTZ-UNI/MAXI-25 and FTZ-UNI/MULTI-15 approx. 120 – 255 mm (4¾ – 10 inch). FTZ-UNI-50 approx. 55 – 155 mm (2¼ – 6¼ inch). FTZ-MAXI-50 approx. 55 – 195 mm (2¼ – 7¾ inch).
|Type||Order no.||Description||Working Load Limit/WLL (kg)||Weight Dead Weight (kg)||Gripping Range (mm)||Inside Height (mm)|
|Adjustable Height Stop HVA-FTZ/TSZ||43100867||2,5|
Product single site