Vacuum Lifting Device SH-1000-MINI
For efficient and safe handling and laying of heavy loads up to 1,000 kg (2,210 Ibs), such as granite slabs, dense concrete elements, marble slabs, kerb stones, steps etc.
Can be hooked on to any carrier or laying machine VM by means of load hook, chain, hoisting cable or similar.
SH-1000-MINI-H - with integrated hydraulic switch over from suction to release actions to be effected directly from the driver’s seat. For operation only one hydraulic circuit is needed.
SH-MINI-B and E – are equipped with a manually operated valve for tripping suction and release sequences.
SH-MINI-E: Plug type F, 230 V.
Can be equipped with a hydraulic rotator as an add-on if requested.
- All-purpose lifting device – One-man operation.
- Huge ease of work.
- Enormous benefit in economization.
- By means of rapid change fasteners different suction plates can be attached to the SH within seconds for varying kinds of applications, various slab dimensions and weights.
- Centrical load balancing through two variable upper suspensions and adjustable attachment of suction plates.
- Generation of suction through powerful vacuum pump 12 cbm/h.
- Operating handles are arranged in ergonomic position for convenient direction and handling. Handles can easily be rearranged into a rack to put down the device on the ground securely.
- Fitted as standard with chain compartment and load securing chain.
- Compact design.
- Triple safety concept: integrated vacuum storage tank, visual checking via pressure check valve with red-green-area, battery powered acoustic warning device.
|Type||Order no.||Type of Drive hydraulic (kW)||Hydraulic Connection Pressure (psi)||Hydraulic Connection Volumetric Flow (gpm)||Hydraulic Connection Backflow Pressure, max (psi)||Weight Dead Weight (lbs)||Working Load Limit/WLL -600 mbar (lbs)||Type of Drive Petrol Engine (kW)||Type of Drive electric/AC (50 Hz) (kW)||Electric Connection/AC (50 Hz) Voltage (V)|