Manhole and cone installation clamp SVZ-UNI
This universal manhole and cone clamp SVZ-UNI enormously rationalizes transport and installation of manhole elements.
Especially suitable for manhole bases, rings (height 500 mm/19¾ inch or larger) and cones with inner diameters of:
SVZ-UNI: 625/700/800/1.000/1.050/1.200/1.250/1.350/1.500 mm.
SVZ-UNI-UK: (725/800) 900/1.000/1.050/1.200/1.250/1.350/1.500 mm.
(28½/31½) 35½/39½/41¼/47¼/49¼/53¼/59 inch).
- With additional suspension position for a more horizontal hanging of the cones.
- An additional operator is not necessary as the driver of the lifting machine „switches“ the SVZ-UNI from gripping to releasing by a slight movement of the lifting hook.
- The settings to the required diameters of the products is done very quickly through plug bolts. A rearrangement of the settings is not necessary when handling manhole rings and cones, as the SVZ-UNI has got two gripping levels.
- Efficient and economic handling of all kinds of manhole elements.
- High tensile chain suspension with eyelet.
- Durable surface protection by galvanizing.
|Type||Order no.||Description||Diameter Nominal Diameter (in)||Weight Dead Weight (lbs)||Working Load Limit/WLL (lbs)|