PAVE EDGE Industrial
PAVE EDGE is the highest performing paver edging in the industry & professional’s choice for 30+ years!
On heavy-duty commercial and permeable (PICP) applications Industrial has proven itself for decades to be the most economical alternative to poured-in-place concrete curbs. It is the best performing, lowest labor, lowest material cost per foot of any industrial edge restraint.
Materials and Design: Polyvinyl Chloride
• 100% pure virgin and recycled, environmentally safe PVC
• Virgin PVC retains it superior strength and has “memory”. So, as it moves under load, it returns to original its shape.
Triangular, Reinforced Design
• Ensures vertical wall stays perpendicular to the pavement
• Best structural support for straight edges & smooth curves
• Hollow core design does not act as a heat sink
• Allows a minimum of 2” of top soil or sod above PAVE EDGE to top of paver
Frictional Holding Rib
• Provides lateral load resistance by ‘biting’ into the aggregate base (US Patent # 5,073,061)
Frost Heave / Sand Retention Lip
• Utilizes downward pressure of load and weight of pavers to lock edging into base
• Guarantees edging will move with pavement system under all weather conditions
• Bedding sand will not migrate
Pre-Drilled Spike Holes
• Accommodates ” diameter steel landscape spikes
• For further strength, drive spikes any where along the back support
• Pre-inserted into the ends of PAVE EDGE for seamless connections at all joints
Engineer Tested and Proven
• Stork Twin City Testing Corporation did mechanical engineering pavement loading & deformation testing on material, design, and spiking frequency that prove PAVE EDGE is the highest performing edging in the industry!
• The superior design and material resists movement and makes PAVE EDGE Restraint outperform all others! The higher the load, the difference between PAVE EDGE & competitors grow!
- Longer extended lip with thicker walls and additional frictional ribs.
- Designed for 3-4” (8-10 cm) commercial/industrial pavers.
- 10 ft long, straight, one-piece sections.
- Pre-drilled holes 6” apart alternating backside/front extension lip.
- Connector Pipe shipped one 10 ft sectionper carton of 120 ft to allow cuts as needed. Recommend connector pieces cut to 10”.
|Type||Order no.||Description||Weight Dead Weight (lbs)|
|Industrial 120 ft - Bundle||51800117||12 x 10 ft Sections||6,61|