GH-RE-TWIN Rubber Hammer-Alignment Bar
The 2-in-1 tool for landscapers and road builders - for ergonomic striking and aligning stones.
One side is fitted with a rectangular rubber element with a slightly bevelled profile so that the rubber profile meets the stone flat.
A wide support with a levelling blade is attached to the second side to align the interlocking blocks that have not yet been vibrated.
- The long wooden handle enables an ergonomic, upright posture.
- Highly cushioned rubber head for optimum power transmission and reduced kickback to protect the joints.
- With replaceable, robust, sharp-edged spreader blade made of hardened spring steel for levelling interlocking blocks.
- Wide support for driving in the levelling blade.
- Plastic impact disc for tapping on the head side enables height corrections of individual paving stones or slabs that are too high. The GH-RE-TWIN can also be placed on this disc in an upright position.
|Dead Weight (lbs)