PAVE EDGE Flexible
PAVE EDGE is the highest performing paver edging in the industry & professional’s choice for 30+ years!
Materials and Design: Polyvinyl Chloride
• 100% pure virgin and recycled, environmentally safe PVC
• Virgin PVC retains it superior strength and has “memory”. So, as it moves under load, it returns to original its shape.
Triangular, Reinforced Design
• Ensures vertical wall stays perpendicular to the pavement
• Best structural support for straight edges & smooth curves
• Hollow core design does not act as a heat sink
• Allows a minimum of 2” of top soil or sod above PAVE EDGE to top of paver
Frictional Holding Rib
• Provides lateral load resistance by ‘biting’ into the aggregate base (US Patent # 5,073,061)
Frost Heave / Sand Retention Lip
• Utilizes downward pressure of load and weight of pavers to lock edging into base
• Guarantees edging will move with pavement system under all weather conditions
• Bedding sand will not migrate
Pre-Drilled Spike Holes
• Accommodates 3/5” diameter steel landscape spikes
• For further strength, drive spikes any where along the back support
• FLEXIBLE has one hole per back support to provide optimal support on curves
• Pre-inserted into the ends of PAVE EDGE for seamless connections at all joints
Engineer Tested and Proven
• Stork Twin City Testing Corporation did mechanical engineering pavement loading & deformation testing on material, design, and spiking frequency that prove PAVE EDGE is the highest performing edging in the industry!
• The superior design and material resists movement and makes PAVE EDGE Restraint outperform all others! The higher the load, the difference between PAVE EDGE & competitors grow!
- Can create radius as tight as 18“.
- Ideal for tight curves.
- Easily makes beautiful curves with perfect transitions and with minimum spikes.
|Dead Weight (lbs)
|Flexible 84 ft- Bundle
|12 x 7 ft Sections