GUTTERFIX RF-H Screeding System for lean concrete
The GUTTER FIX RF-H is a professional device for road construction. In one working step large paving blocks are installed in lean concrete to form this gutter. No more time consuming screeding work!
- Time saving due to easy handling.
- The RF-H can be pushed by one operator, if required a second operator can assist in pulling with an integrated standard hooking point for shovel.
- The adjustment of the ground level and the width of the kerb is done simply and quickly by using clamp bolts (no tools are necessary).
- Large rollers which are touching the top surface and the rear surface can be easily pushed.
- The plowshare is made of extremely high wear-resistant V2A stainless steel.