Installation Machine VM-301-GREENLINE
Installation Machine VM-301-GREENLINE – the new scale in mechanical paving
All machine functions are powered by maintenance-free asynchronous motors.
Up to 8 kW drive power transmitted to the drive gears by a differential axle.
Hydraulic unit with up to 5 kW of power to supply the work hydraulic system.
Automatic electric parking brake on the front axle.
Basic device incl. hydraulic rotator, without attachment.
Battery technology / Basic version:
2 lithium ion rechargeable batteries at 48 V, 105 Ah.
Total: 210 Ah / 10.1 KWh
Recharging technology: 2 on-board chargers, each 48 V, 50 A
Charging time (battery power at 0 %) on a 230 V power supply: approx. 4.6 h
Charging time (battery power at 0 %) on a 400 V power supply: approx. 2.3 h
Max. battery life up to 6 hours of paving operation (without electrical consumers such as heating, fan, lights, radio ...). With intermediate charging (with quick charge function 400V / e.g. 1 h during lunch break) up to 8 h of paving operation.
For 50% more battery capacity: optional 3 lithium-ion rechargeable battery at 48V, 105Ah.
- Fully glazed tubular steel cabin for weather protection with heating and windscreen wiper.
- Continuous hydraulic rotator.
- Electronic joystick with arm support for controlling main/ side gripping width and rotator.
- Emission-free and low-noise operation.
- Very low vibrations.
- Very efficient use of energy thanks to the refined electric motors.
- Display with indicator for battery level, driving speed, operating hours, etc.
- Wide diameter tyres and high ground clearance, therefore suitable also in rough terrain.
- Wide pivoting range of approximately 1,600 mm from a standing position is achieved solely by a steering movement – and without shifting of the pavement.
- Double articulated steering enables manoeuverability in the tightest spaces.
- Unlimited all-round-view for the driver, important when driving backwards.
- Ergonomical positioning of the seat, steering wheel, joystick, operating lever and pedal.
- With standard built-in radio.
|Type||Order no.||Description||Dimensions LxWxH (mm)||Type of Drive electric/Battery (kW)||Working Voltage (V)||Hydr. Volumetric Flow (l/min)||Working Pressure (bar)||Max. Weight Paver Layer (kg)||Weight Dead Weight (kg)||Turning Radius (mm)||Driving Speed (km/h)||Height Lifting Height (mm)||Working Load Limit/WLL (kg)||Battery Capacity (Ah)|
|VM-301-GREENLINE||51500024||Basic device installation machine without laying clamp HVZ||3692x1220x1980||8/5||48||20||180||320/380||1340||2450||6/11||1600||650||210-315|
|Type||Order no.||Description||Weight Dead Weight (kg)|
|Battery 48V/105Ah||24200146||Rechargeable battery for VM-301-GREENLINE||37,0|
|Extra weight||41500357||To increase the working load limit to 380 kg||35,9|
|Exterior mirror||41500358||Retrofit kit||13|
|Mounting bracket||41500739||For light package and/or exterior rear-view mirrors (is only required once)||1,6|
|Windscreen washer||41500788||With adjustable spray nozzles on the windscreen wiper arm. Without adjustable wiping interval. Retrofit kit for VM-301-K/VM-301-GL||13,7|
|LED-Light kit VM-301-GL||41500977||2 x LED headlamps, 1 x LED rear light||3,5|
|LED-Turning Light||41500978||Incl. fold-out foot||2,0|
|Reversing alarm||41500983||For VM-301-GL||2,0|
|Adapter QJ||40110319||For Rotator||98x66x159|