Installation Machine VM-301-PAVERMAX
Universally suitable for laying all paving stone installation units available on the market.
With Continuous hydraulic rotator.
A 3-cylinder-Kubota-Diesel-engine 18.5 KW/ 25 hp means high performance reserves.
Complies with EU emission regulations level V and TIER IV final (USA), no restriction in environmental zones, as engine power < 19 kW.
The corresponding attachment set is required for attachment of the respective hydraulically powered vacuum device: (vacuum attachment not included)
VM-301-KJ-PAVERMAX: With complete cabin made of safety glass, heating and windscreen wipers. With electronic joystick with arm support instead of mechanical cross control lever to control main/side gripping width and rotator. With vacuum function.
- Sensitive hydrostatic front wheel drive.
- Extra wide types and the differing track widths of the front and rear axle ensure a low degree of stress on the uncompacted pavers as well as a smooth drive.
- Wide diameter tyres and high ground clearance, therefore suitable also in rough terrain.
- Wide pivoting range of approximately 1,600 mm from a standing position is achieved solely by a steering movement – and without shifting of the pavement.
- Double articulated steering enables manoeuverability in tight areas. All outer edges are adapted to the steering geometry which means if there are barriers there are no protruding vehicle parts.
- High lifting height enables the handling of double stacked packs up to a height of 1,600 mm, thus saving a considerable amount of driving-time.
- Narrow swing means that, even at a high lifting height, the positional stability of the machine is not affected. This, combined with a low overall height, is important when operating in underground car parks.
- High degree of stability, even in tight turns, is ensured by the low centre of gravity and the advantageous weight distribution achieved by a new arrangement of the chassis, beam and hydraulic unit system.
- Unlimited all-round-view for the driver, important when travelling backwards.
- Ergonomical positioning of the seat, steering wheel, operating lever and pedals.
- An exceptional driver’s seat ensures great comfort for an 8-hour working day.
- Wide-diameter types and elastic clamp suspension give a smooth driving effect.
- Large transparent fuel tank with 20 l capacity.
|Type||Order no.||Description||Type of Drive Diesel Engine (kW)||Weight Paver Layer (lbs)||Weight Dead Weight (lbs)||Turning Radius Total (in)||Driving Speed (mph)||Height Lifting Height (in)||Working Load Limit/WLL (lbs)|
|VM-301-PAVERMAX||51500020||Basic device installation machine without laying clamp HVZ, incl. hydraulic rotator||18,5||710/840||2380||96,5||10||63||1320|
|VM-301-KJ-PAVERMAX||51500023||Like VM-301-PAVERMAX, but additionally equipped w/complete cabin and electronic joystick.||18,5||840/970||2650||96,5||10||63||1430|
|PaverMAX VM-301-J w/ Joystick||51500022||1730|