Vacuum Kerb Stone Installation Machine JUMBO-BV-VARIO
The BV-VARIO with articulated boom is equipped with the innovative Probst safety feature ''SAFESTOP''. thus highest safety in the slewing range! Mostly kerb stones are installed one side of the road, while on the other side vehicles are still allowed to drive. Existing knuckle boom jibs provide some advantages, such as space requirements, but usually they have disadvantages because it cannot be avoided that they might swing into the trafficed area. This could cause fatal accidents.
Petrol engine and vacuum turbine unit with silencer.
Supply hose and lifting hose.
Lifting height from fork prong level up to approximately 1,100 mm (43¼ inch).
Operating Valve unit with handle, dustfilter.
Kerb stone suction gripper with durable foam rubber seal, also suitable for natural kerbstones.
All components can be changed using quick fasteners.
Pillar Swing Crane:
With hydraulic, vertical tilt capability, diagonal to the direction in which it is travelling.
Capable of tilting in the direction in which it is travelling via the pivotal cylinder of the loading bucket.
Swing range of the crane jib appr. 270°.
Height of the jib appr. 2,800 mm (110¼ inch).
The jib can be folded hydraulically.
Suction plate: Incl. 1 kerb stone suction plate WSP-150 (Working load limit 150 kg/330 Ibs).
- Innovative Safety Feature: knuckle boom with shifting suspension with „SAFESTOP“.
- Via two adjustment bolts, the operator can make sure, whether he only wants to install on the left side, the right side or on both sides of the loader. Now it is easy, fast and safe to do installation works up to 150 kg (330 lbs) also along-side walls, around trees or posts.
- Installing heavy elements by vacuum lifting force light as a feather, combined with best logistic: distibution and installation in one go. Cost effective and health and safety conjus for your workers.
- The jib can be folded down for compact transportation measurements quick and easy via a hydraulic cylinder. Feeding the vacuum to the lifting unit by well thought out design through the knuckle boom link.
- Easy and quick locking of both knuckle boom links by spring loaded bolt.
- Time saving: 7 kerbs, each 1,000 mm ( 39“) long can be installed without moving the loader.
- Well proven quick change device for fitting different suction plates within less than one minute.
- New: With reinforced boom, 250 kg (550 Ibs) payload is possible at full extension. (only art. no. 52200016).
|Type||Order no.||Description||Type of Drive Petrol Engine (kW)||Working Width (mm)||Load Extension (mm)||Weight Dead Weight (kg)||Working Load Limit/WLL -420 mbar (kg)|
|JUMBO BV-VARIO-250-B-XL||52200016||Available from 2023||8,1||7000||3500||555||250|