STONE SPLITTER STS-43-EH-23 Electro-hydraulic block splitter
Snap electrohydraulically at the touch of a button – entirely without dust, noise or wastewater. The environmentally friendly alternative to block sawing.
Splitting of stones at the push of a button. Rigidly mounted, split triangular reversible blade made of hardened metal, for e.g. granite stones, max. height difference 4 mm,
minimum stone length 180 mm. Due to the inclined support tables a clean undercut is possible, for exact placement without large distances.
- Integrated rechargeable battery.
- High splitting force of 23 tonnes.
- Integrated scale for adjusting the cutting height via crank.
- Large wheels for easy manoeuvring on uneven terrain.
- Folding handle for easy moving by hand.
- Suspension eye for transport with a crane or lifting device.
|Type||Order no.||Weight Dead Weight (kg)||Force Splitting Force (kg(daN))||Width Cutting Width (mm)||Height Stone/Element (mm)|
|LG-220 V/12V||24200152||Battery charging device w/overload protection and charging current limiting. Housing is water and dust-proof|