Round Grab RG-SAFELOCK
The clamping force of the claws is maintained fully in all cases, even if the carrier is operated incorrectly.
- Gripping and laying concrete pipes.
- Patented safety locking system: When lifting the product, the grab generates tension on the pipe, which is maintained even when the product is set down.
- One-man operation.
- With adjustable height supports, which can be adjusted with a scale using the external pipe diameter. This guarantees an optimum grab position.
- Slim design allows joint-sleeve pipes lying close together to be picked up onto the lorry loading area and used in very narrow trenches.
- With handles to guide the claw.
- The eye runs in a setting with 2 hanging positions. One is used for locked grabbing, the other for releasing the catch and for empty lifting. This allows operation with only one person.
RG-20/85-SAFELOCK: Increased grip width and increased working load limit as with RG-20/80. Easy adjustment of the outer diameter by means of a scale and a central lock pin. Rubber grippers. Polyamide-coated height adjustment bracket. Durable surface protection by galvanizing.
RG-75/125-SAFELOCK: Easy, continuous adjustment of the external diameter by means of a scale using threaded spindles . Crank included in the delivery. Replaceable steel grab clamps with a reliable grip. Optionally available: rubber gripper jaws to prevent surface damage. Durable surface protection by galvanizing.
RG-100/150-SAFELOCK: Easy, continuous adjustment of the external diameter by means of a scale using threaded spindles. Crank included in the delivery. Replaceable steel grab clamps with a reliable grip.
|Steelfinger gripper||34010108||for RG-75/125 and RG-100/150|
|GMT Rubber gripper, black||43101377||only for RG-75/125|