Pin Extractor ENZ-PROTECT
Simple but very efficient tool to pull out string line pins with electric shock protection cap used on construction sites.
- The previous time consuming and often injury causing method, to pull out pins just by hand or using pliers, hammer and such are gone now.
- Without using the ENZ, pins often get bent.
- When lifted up, the V shaped clamping system locks to the pin. Now pulling and turning movements to loosen the pin can be exerted without any real physical effort.
- Durable surface protection by galvanizing.
- Hardened gear segment.
- Lateral insertion of the ENZ-PROTECT on ground nails with plastic protective cap.
- Plastic handle reduces risk of electric shock in case of accidental damage to underground cables.
|Type||Order no.||Weight Dead Weight (kg)||Diameter outside (mm)|