MICROJUMBO-JET MJ-J Vacuum Slab Layer
Efficient and accurate installation of small-sized and lightweight slabs – this is the optimum application enhancement for the vacuum devices QUICKJET QJ-600-E and SPEEDY VS-140/200.
If the MJ-J with POWERJET PJ-1650 is used, a GEKA coupling is required.
- Ideal for connecting to standard industrial vacuum cleaners (wet/dry vacuum cleaner with bypass valve for permanent cooling, also for laying tiles and natural stone slabs.
- Low dead weight, as made of aluminium.
- The MJ-J can be connected in a flash with the (5 m long) vacuum hose supplied. 2 connecting cones are enclosed for connection to industrial vacuum cleaners.
- By purchasing an additional MJ-J-HG two-man carrying handle, the MJ-J can also be used as a two-man device.
- With the optionally available MJ-J-SPS-50-44/24 suction plate, the working load limit is then 50 kg.
- Suction plates of different working load limits, shape and design can be added in the modular system.
|Type||Order no.||Description||Diameter (mm)||Weight Dead Weight (kg)||Working Load Limit/WLL -150 mbar (kg)|
|MJ-J||52600015||With suction plate 25 kg||260||6||25|
|Type||Order no.||Description||Weight Dead Weight (kg)|
|Adapter||23220017||Adapter GEKA coupling for connecting MJ-J to PJ-1650||0,27|
|FFS||48500016||Radio remote control set comprising transmitter and socket to switch the industrial vacuum cleaner on and off. Transmitter can be attached with Velcro. Plug type F, 230 V. Not suitable for QUICKJET and SPEEDY.||0,27|