LEVELKING LK Screeding Attachment
As against conventional screeding blades the LEVELKING works with integrated smoothening board. With this function it is possible to screed not only the subbase, rather the top bedding for paver laying. The LEVELKING screed fully automatic controlled, accurate, fast and efficient and is a real alternative to our wellknown POWERPLAN PP.
Due to the fully automatic height adjustment the screeding is much faster than compared with regular rail-guided systems. The LEVELKING is attachable to wheel loaders, skid-steer- and telescopic loaders. The special advantage is the already integrated floating position. There is no need for this function for the carrier machine.
Applications: construction for streets, alleys and paver laying. Screeding of hall floors, sports- and industrial areas.
Complete control system, incl. 2 Laser Sensors and 1 Three-Axle Slope Sensor optionally available. Within 2 minutes the control elements can be connected in the cabin into the cigarette lighter. All components (optional: laser/cross slope/ultrasonic) can be combined depending on the situation of the site.
- Hydraulic adjustment of the side wings via joystick.
- High precision control of all functions by proportional valves.
- The shovel form can also be used to carry the material forward.
- Special advantage: no additional loader needed!
- The attachment is equipped with a universal flange plate for the connection. It fits to all common carriage plate sizes and profiles.
- Optionally available: Hydraulic folding shovel with holding capacity of approx. 0.6 m³ for even better material take-up and material distribution.
|LK-LE||41300247||Laser receiver for LK-2200|
|LK-NS||41300256||3-axis slope sensor for LK-2200|
|Type||Order no.||Description||Weight Dead Weight (kg)|
|LK-MUS-1300||41300121||1 Tri-Sonic Sensor incl. bracket, hence automatic Side-Shift-Function of the side wings. Please note: only one (1) Tri-Sonic Sensor can be used with the LEVELKING LK!||2,5|
|LK-KS||41300188||Hydraulic folding shovel for LK-2200||50|
|LK-SH2||41300162||1 standard ultrasonic sensor w/o side-shift function, incl. holder.|
|LXS||24290024||Laser Set, consisting of: Leica Rugby CLI/CLX 900 (rotating biaxial horizontal laser), with charger, Li-ion battery, hardcase, binoculars, handheld receiver with integrated remote control and clamp holder|
|TL-LXS||71150003||Telescopic Leveling Post|
|ST-LXS||71150002||Tripod for Laser transmitter|