Designed for landscape contractors and tilers, for quick and ergonomic lifting, moving and laying of absorbent concrete slabs, natural stones, tiles and other absorbent building materials.
BATTERY-HANDY is placed on a slab or tile, switched on, and then sucks onto the surface without any downward pressure. The vacuum is released again by pressing another switch.
- Considerably easier laying, as there is no need to grip on the side, especially for the last slab.
- Less risk of edge damage, as laying is more precise and with a better view.
- Light and handy.
- Fast suction due to high air volume flow.
- Ergonomic arrangement of the operating switches.
- Powered by a rechargeable 14.8 V lithium-ion battery (exchangeable battery concept).
- Battery life: approx. 1.5 to 2 h in continuous operation, in normal operation up to one day.
- Increased safety through battery status LED.
Scope of supply
|Type||Order no.||Dimensions LxW (mm)||Weight Dead Weight (kg)||Working Load Limit/WLL (kg)||Battery Capacity (Ah)|
|Type||Order no.||Description||Weight Dead Weight (kg)|
|FXAH-120-SOLO-Set||48500055||Hand carry handle with adapter for one person (also suitable for NEMO GRABO)||4,4|
|FXAH-120-DUO-Set||48500054||Hand carry handle with adapter for two persons (also suitable for NEMO GRABO)||10,1|
|ALX-120-HG||42600206||Additional handle for the ALX-120-SOLO-Set and FXAH-120-SOLO-Set carry handles||0,4|