One-man operation for lightweight slabs and short transportation distance
To install non porous slabs. The vacuum suction force is produced by only pressing the device down onto the surface of the slab. Afterwards the slab can be lifted by hand. To release the slab, just a finger tip is necessary to open a simple valve.
Attention: Can only be used on non porous materials nearby the ground level.
- Accurate and quick installation with no gap in-between slabs.
- Ergonomically good working position for installation.
- Also previously layed slabs can be picked up again.
- Robust seal ring, can be exchanged within seconds without glueing.
- By purchasing of an additional two-man handle VH-2-HG the VH-1/25 can be used for two-men operation.
- The working load limit is then 50 kg.
- Durable surface protection by galvanizing.
|Type||Order no.||Diameter (mm)||Weight Dead Weight (kg)||Working Load Limit/WLL (kg)|
|Type||Order no.||Description||Weight Dead Weight (kg)|
|VH-2-HG||42600155||Two-man handle for VH-1/25||3|