The innovative new STRINGTIGHT SB for the horticulture, landscaping, building and construction industry.
Straight and square edges are required when installing paving stones, kerbs,slabs and bricks.
Conventional plumb lines often catch against the stone thus not giving an accurate straight line reading.
The STRINGTIGHT SB provides a clearance of approx. 4 – 5 mm between stone and string line – giving great results every time!
- The practical tool for paver laying and masonry work.
- Made of robust steel, powder coated.
- Adjustable distance of the string line
- laterally and vertically.
- With string line take-up and functional slot to place a level on.
Scope of supply
|Type||Order no.||Description||Dimensions LxW (mm)||Weight Dead Weight (kg)|
|SB||51800072||STRINGTIGHT promotion display||120x120||8,3|
|Spare line||25400012||1roll of Nylon line: thickness 1,4 mm with a length of 100 m|