Round Grab RG-SAFELOCK
The clamping force of the claws is maintained fully in all cases, even if the carrier is operated incorrectly.
- Patented safety locking system: When lifting the product, the grab generates tension on the pipe, which is maintained even when the product is set down.
- One-man operation.
- With adjustable height supports, which can be adjusted with a scale using the external pipe diameter. This guarantees an optimum grab position.
- Slim design allows joint-sleeve pipes lying close together to be picked up onto the lorry loading area and used in very narrow trenches.
- With handles to guide the claw.
- The eye runs in a setting with 2 hanging positions. One is used for locked grabbing, the other for releasing the catch and for empty lifting. This allows operation with only one person.
|Type||Order no.||Length of Gripper (mm)||Gripping Range (mm)||Weight Dead Weight (kg)||Working Load Limit/WLL (kg)|
|Type||Order no.||Description||Dimensions LxWxH (mm)|
|Steelfinger gripper||34010108||for RG-75/125 and RG-100/150||60x60x15|
|GMT Rubber gripper, black||43101377||for RG-75/125 and RG-100/150||60x15x200|