MIKROJUMBO-JET MJ-J Vacuum Slab Layer
Efficient and accurate installation of small-sized and lightweight slabs – this is the optimum application enhancement for the vacuum devices QUICKJET QJ-600-E and SPEEDY VS-140/200.
If the MJ-J with POWERJET PJ-1650 is used, a GEKA coupling is required.
- Ideal for connecting to standard industrial vacuum cleaners (wet/dry vacuum cleaner with bypass valve for permanent cooling, also for laying tiles and natural stone slabs.
- Low dead weight, as made of aluminium.
- The MJ-J can be connected in a flash with the (5 m long) vacuum hose supplied. 2 connecting cones are enclosed for connection to industrial vacuum cleaners.
- By purchasing an additional MJ-J-HG two-man carrying handle, the MJ-J can also be used as a two-man device.
- With the optionally available MJ-J-SPS-50-44/24 suction plate, the working load limit is then 50 kg.
- Suction plates of different working load limits, shape and design can be added in the modular system.
|Type||Order no.||Description||Diameter (mm)||Weight Dead Weight (kg)||Working Load Limit/WLL -150 mbar (kg)|
|MJ-J||52600015||With suction plate 25 kg||260||4||25|
|Type||Order no.||Description||Weight Dead Weight (kg)|
|Adapter||23220017||Adapter GEKA coupling for connecting MJ-J to PJ-1650||0,27|
|FFS||48500016||Radio remote control||0,27|