Jumbo Travelling Crane JWK
Complete ready-to-use unit comprising crane, ballast, electrics and vacuum turbine.
Complete with socket.
Ballast container, made of steel sheet, approx. 1.0 x 0.8 x 1.8 m height (40” x 311/2” x 71”) should be filled with concrete, sand or steel scrap. Thus ensuring the necessary stability.
Adjusting screws for alignment.
Light weight boom, 4,000/5,000 mm reach, height adjustable and with a displacement of about 270°.
Supply-hose D = 60 mm, 7,000 mm long. With quick coupling 2 inch.
To complete your Jumbo Travelling Crane JWK you need: Lifting Unit, Operating Valve Unit, Suction Plate.
- The machine can be moved easily by taking up with the fork prongs from a forklift truck for example.
- Various lifting units and grippers can be attached to the Jumbo Travelling Crane JWK (see specifications).
- The lifting and lowering speed can be controlled extremly smoothly.
- Can be operated easily, exactly and quickly.
- Materials of all types can be easily lifted, sorted and layed.
- The vacuum is used for holding the materials as well as for lifting them.
- Efficient working practices and less stress on your workers.
|Type||Order no.||Load Extension (mm)||Weight Dead Weight (kg)||Weight Counter Weight/Ballast (kg)||Working Load Limit/WLL (kg)|