Installation Machine VM-301-PAVERMAX
Universally suitable for laying all paving stone installation units available on the market.
With Continuous hydraulic rotator.
A 3-cylinder-Kubota-Diesel-engine 18.5 KW/ 25 hp means high performance reserves.
Complies with EU emission regulations level V and TIER IV final (USA), no restriction in environmental zones, as engine power < 19 kW.
The corresponding attachment set is required for attachment of the respective hydraulically powered vacuum device: (vacuum attachment not included)
VM-301-KJ-PAVERMAX: With complete cabin made of safety glass, heating and windscreen wipers. With electronic joystick with arm support instead of mechanical cross control lever to control main/side gripping width and rotator. With vacuum function.
- Sensitive hydrostatic front wheel drive.
- Extra wide types and the differing track widths of the front and rear axle ensure a low degree of stress on the uncompacted pavers as well as a smooth drive.
- Wide diameter tyres and high ground clearance, therefore suitable also in rough terrain.
- Wide pivoting range of approximately 1,600 mm from a standing position is achieved solely by a steering movement – and without shifting of the pavement.
- Double articulated steering enables manoeuverability in tight areas. All outer edges are adapted to the steering geometry which means if there are barriers there are no protruding vehicle parts.
- High lifting height enables the handling of double stacked packs up to a height of 1,600 mm, thus saving a considerable amount of driving-time.
- Narrow swing means that, even at a high lifting height, the positional stability of the machine is not affected. This, combined with a low overall height, is important when operating in underground car parks.
- High degree of stability, even in tight turns, is ensured by the low centre of gravity and the advantageous weight distribution achieved by a new arrangement of the chassis, beam and hydraulic unit system.
- Unlimited all-round-view for the driver, important when travelling backwards.
- Ergonomical positioning of the seat, steering wheel, operating lever and pedals.
- An exceptional driver’s seat ensures great comfort for an 8-hour working day.
- Wide-diameter types and elastic clamp suspension give a smooth driving effect.
- Large transparent fuel tank with 20 l capacity.
|Type||Order no.||Description||Type of Drive Diesel Engine (kW)||Weight Paver Layer (kg)||Weight Dead Weight (kg)||Turning Radius Total (mm)||Driving Speed (km/h)||Height Lifting Height (mm)||Working Load Limit/WLL (kg)|
|VM-301-PAVERMAX||51500020||Basic device installation machine without laying clamp HVZ, incl. hydraulic rotator||18,5||320/380||1080||2450||16||1600||600|
|VM-301-KJ-PAVERMAX||51500023||Like VM-301-PAVERMAX, but additionally equipped w/complete cabin and electronic joystick.||18,5||380/440||1200||2450||16||1600||650|
|Radio attachment kit||41500939||for VM-301-K|
|LED-Light package VM-301||41500910||2 x LED headlamps, 1 x LED rear light|
|LED-Light package VM-301-K||41500911||2 x LED headlamps, 1 x LED rear light|
|LED-Turning light||41500913||incl. fold-out foot|
|Reversing alarm||41500343-003||for VM-301/203||2|
|Exterior mirror||41500358||Retrofit kit||13|
|Mounting bracket||41500739||For light package and/or exterior rear-view mirrors (is only required once)||1,6|
|Extra weight||41500357||To increase the working load limit to 380 kg||35,9|
|Diesel particle filter DPF||41500784||Retrofit kit for VM-301-K and VM-301||51,2|
|Filter Cartridge||26900034||for Diesel particle filter DPF|
|Windscreen washer||41500788||With adjustable spray nozzles on the windscreen wiper arm. Without adjustable wiping interval. Retrofit kit for VM-301-K/VM-301-GL||13,7|
|Adapter QJ||40110319||for Rotator Bini/Baltrotor||1,5|
|Maintenance Contract||90010050||Basis-Service - further services available on request|