Hydraulic Installation Clamp HVZ-GENIUS-II
The highly efficient excavator attachment grab now with significantly increased shifting force. With only one single hydraulic circuit required and the fully automatic selectable motion sequences the HVZ-GENIUS-II is a powerful all-rounder without being dependent on electric current.
Equipment for shifting other stone formats e.g. such as H-stones on request.
No cost-intensive filter maintenance.
Specific, automatic pushing-off device ADV.
Complete with continuous hydraulic rotator, hoses and suspension for excavator, and now also includes a bracket for quick-release adapters
Safe gripping function depending on the condition of the spacers and the quality of the stones. Weight without hydraulic rotator, C-Profiles and suspension.
- An inspection glass provides a better view of the drum control’s direction of rotation.
- Larger safety handles with a new design.
- Now with a scale for even easier adjustment of the main gripping width.
- Allows automatic shifting of rectangular pavers into running bond.
- Flush laying without any gap along walls and kerbs.
- Overlaying handles are quickly removable.
- No retrofitting of the excavator.
- The HVZ-GENIUS-II can be fit to all types of excavators. Thus no additional investment in case the clamp is to be attached to different types of excavators.
- Gripping range can be easily adjusted without additional tools.
- The supporting wheels can be adjusted easy and quickly through a crank handle.
- Grab swing brake between hydraulic rotator and excavator suspension.
- First-class, electrogalvanised material components guarantee optimum operating safety and long life cycle.
- Durable surface protection by galvanizing.
Scope of supply
|Type||Order no.||Hydraulic Connection Pressure (bar)||Hydraulic Connection Volumetric Flow (l/min)||Hydraulic Connection Backflow Pressure, max (bar)||Weight Dead Weight (kg)||Weight Operating Weight-min, Excavator (kg)||Height Stone/Element (mm)||Opening Width Main Gripper (mm)||Opening Width Side Gripper (mm)||Working Load Limit/WLL (kg)|