Fork Lift Grab STAZ-UNI
Specially designed for heavy duty work with fork lift trucks.
For gripping heavier loads, or packs produced on multi-layer production machines. In particular used in conjunction with steel finger grippers. Can also be used for gripping packs of pavers which are not vertically steel strapped.
- Light-weight, yet with a high carrying capacity due to the use of high-tensile steel for load-bearing parts.
- Can fit all the usual packs of building materials due to a large opening range and to
- the exchangeable grippers which come in
- various lengths and designs.
- Fully hydraulic parallel opening range.
- Low-maintenance steel-polyamide sliding guides.
- Manually adjustable pressure relief valve.
- Oil Pressure Gauge.
- Polyamide sliding guides come with a 5 year guarantee.
|Type||Order no.||Gripper Base Length (mm)||Hydraulic Connection Pressure (bar)||Weight Dead Weight (kg)||Inside Height (mm)||Opening Width Main Gripper (mm)||Working Load Limit/WLL (kg)|