EASYCLEAN EC-60 Paver Cleaning Device
Highly efficient, engine-equipped high pressure cleaner with splash guard. It enables fast and consistent cleaning of concrete pavers, slabs and natural stone pavement even during the trading hours in pedestrian areas!
- Cleans Up to 5 Times More. Compared to lance-equipped pressure washers. 2 fast rotating special spray nozzles ensure that.
- New Looking Pavement in colour and structure by even surface and joint cleaning in one go.
- Independent from Power Supply due to powerful gasoline engine.
- Reduced Preparation Time since the splash guard is an excellent protective measure. Thus no fouling of the surrounding area and the user. This modern design makes protective clothes for the user unnecessary.
- Save Cleaning of Joints.
- High Safety for Surrounding Area due to covered work space.
- Dirt is Flushed Aside by an integrated flushing system.
- Improved Water Permeability. Sediment-free joints allow more water to pass.
- Independent of mains power, the powerful high-pressure pump (max. 150 bar operating pressure) is driven by a powerful 4 KW (5.5 hp) Honda petrol engine, only a water supply is needed (bayonet fitting, minimum water pressure = 1 bar, minimum volume flow, 20 l/min).
- Easy movement of machine: wheels below the splash guard allow easy handling.
- Handle with integrated stop cock for water supply cut-off.
- Compact Transport Size. A foldable handle reduces the size to (L x W x H) 800 x 600 x 500mm which suits most car boots.
- Long-Life Splash Guard. Stainless steel protects against rust.
EC-60: Including Water Hose Adapter WSA-Gardena as a standard feature (adapter for connecting the EC-60 bayonet coupling to a Gardena water hose coupling).
|Type||Order no.||Type of Drive Petrol Engine (kW)||Working Width (mm)||Weight Dead Weight (kg)|
|Spray Lance SL-8 and Chemical Kit CK||26110032|
|Dirt Drill DF||26110026|
|Sand Blasting Kit SSK||26110033||(0.1 – 0.5 mm grain quartz sand)|
|Maintenance Contract||90010052||Basic-Service - further services available on request|